Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

My Weekend

 On Saturday I helped my  mum throwing stuff out into the big bin because we are moving soon to a another house I was sliding the beds down stair so my mum can put the beds out side so I can put it in the big bin when we were finish my mum and I went for a shower before making dinner for my siblings we had cream chicken  for dinner when we finish  making dinner I told my sister and my brother to come down its time to eat when we severed  the food. before we eat we prayed after that I watched the dishes and my brother dry the dishes and my sister packs away  the dishes after that I went up stair to play my game with my cousin and spencer and I was getting bored so I just off my ps4 and my T.V and I just watched tiktok before I watch tiktok I wash my uniform for school on Monday and I fell asleep which watching tiktok.

On Sunday I just chilled and played fortnight with spencer cousin and spencer and my mum told me to clean my room so I cleaned my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.