Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday my mum, my sister, my little brother and myself went to my uncle Luke's house to celebrate Easter.

My uncle cooked an umu. He roasted a pig, made a crab salad and some curry soup with pork meat and he had prawns that we ate raw. There was raw fish too for us all to eat.

After eating all the food that my uncle made we had yummy dessert. We were so full and felt sleepy.

The next day mum wanted to take us back home. I wanted to stay but I had to go home.

My uncle packed some pork {puaka} meat some {ota ika} raw fish and lu {taro leaves with coconut cream} for us. He also packed some otai Tongan traditional drink.

Mum’s sister drove us back home. I felt tired but went to Salesi’s house to play.

It was an awesome weekend and I loved all that we did in the weekend with my family.

By Stanley     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.