Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

My Holiday Recount

My Holiday

In the holidays we went to the Rainbow End.
I was excited when I went to enter the Rainbows End exit the first ride.  I went on the Gold Rush and I went on with my little brother. He was happy to sit next to me and he wanted to go on the Gold Rush again. And my Mum went to the Kids Kingdom with my little brother  
while me and my sister and went on the bumper boats. After the bumper boat we went on the bumper cars then after the bumper cars we went on the Rainbow Coaster. We went on Invader and after the Invader we went on the  Roller Coaster this time we went with my mum my mum was scared to go on the Roller Coaster but mymum was brave enough to go on it. She did not want to go on the roller coaster again..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.